Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Books vs Movies

The Twilight books, Are they better than the movie?


I wanted to write something on my opinion of the Twilight books vs movies.

I just loved the first movie so i read all the books before the other movies came out and i just have to say that i did like the books more,but books can be more detailed than movies.

I Think that Stephanie Myers is an incredible writer and i hope that the rumors of her writing more series in true.

I loved all the movies also cause you get a better visual with a movie.I did buy all the movies and books.

They are the same in ways but have their differences.I love it all.





Twilight - Book vs. Movie Changes
Twilight, the changes between the book and the movie script.



anamodic
Ppl read 1 Twilight book and they say is stupid. Why don't you read the rest of the books before you say something?!
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:32:02 PM



'Twilight' Wins 7 Razzie Awards Including Worst Picture - The ...
www.hollywoodreporter.com2/24/13
The ceremony celebrating the worst of Hollywood also gave dubious honors to Adam Sandler's “That's My Boy.”


Stephenie Meyer to Do Book Signing in ... - Twilight Lexicon
www.twilightlexicon.com2/12/13
Stephenie Meyer is doing a Book signing at the Philadelphia Public Library. Jake Abel and Max Irons from The Host will also be there. Sign up required. See the.





Pam Cooper

Work With Me Personally– Start Here

PS: Earn $500-1200 Per Day
The Easy Way
CLICK HERE !

Join Here Now ( Only 25 Dollars to Start)

If you liked this post, Twilight books vs, movies, then please comment,like and share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment